I am extremely successful but not nearly as successful as I want to be.
There was a time that I felt that happiness wouldn’t come until I hit the top. Now, I am enjoying the climb. If I don’t make it all the way to the top, it’s okay, I will relish in everything that I see and enjoy along the way. I won’t stop trying to make it to the top but I am more patient now in my journey.
This month’s training focus has been on goal setting and I am enjoying working with so many people on this. I look forward to helping more people during our workshop on July 30th. I am simplifying some simple “rules” to follow in setting your goals.
- Make your big goals bigger!
- Break your goal down into stages all the way down to daily goals
- Learn to schedule everything
- Focus first on you, then your family, then your survival items, then your future goals
- Be patient
- Appreciate what you have
- Celebrate the daily achievement
I hope this helps you. If you want more help with this, don’t hesitate to contact me. Have a great week.